Celebrity makeup artist Jenn Streicher for Laura Mercier worked with the stunning Mandy Moore for the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Below, Jenn shares a detailed breakdown for how to recreate Mandy’s look.
Get her look!!
- To prep Mandy’s skin for the evening, Jenn wanted to provide Mandy’s skin with added moisture to ensure a long-lasting glow. She applied Retrouvé Revitalizing Eye Concentrate (AED 1,550) all around the delicate eye area.
- Jean then applied the Retrouvé Intensive Replenishing Facial Moisturizer (AED 1,650), a luxurious, oil-based gel to Mandy’s face, décolleté and neck to keep Mandy’s skin looking radiant throughout the night.
- To give the products an adequate amount of time to properly absorb, Jenn applied the eye cream and moisturizer while Mandy got her hair styled.
- After the eye cream and moisturizer from Retrouvé had been fully absorbed into Mandy’s skin, Jenn applied a layer of Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Radiance (AED 160) over her entire face, achieving a natural all-over glow.
- Jenn then used her “favorite foundation” Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation in Chai and Linen (AED 221) for Mandy’s flawless complexion. She started by mixing the two shades and then applying them with a foundation brush, using light strokes and finished by using a moist beauty blender to ensure the foundation was blended in.
- To brighten the ender eye area, Jenn used a small dab of Cle De Peau Beauty Concealer (AED 270) just under the eyes which she set with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (AED 150) using the Laura Mercier Velour Puff (AED 55).
- Jenn then dusted Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze-02 (AED 170) all over Mandy’s face, but concentrating on her T-Zone for a more natural look.
- To finish the look, Jenn added a pop of color on the cheeks with Hourglass Ambient Blush in Flush (AED 90) and topped it off with Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder in shade 3 – Light to Medium (AED 175).
- To give Mandy’s eyes an all over glow, Jenn started with applying Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rosegold (AED 132) over the entire lid and inner corners. Jenn then added Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Copper (AED 132) in the middle of the lid.
- Jenn then used shades Copper and Burnished Bronze from the Laura Mercier Eye Art Caviar Colour-Inspired Palette (AED 250) in the creases of Mandy’s eyes and on her lower lash line.
- To give Mandy’s look an added touch of glamour, Jenn applied a few Ardell Individual Lashes (AED 25) and applied a coat of Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Lash Building Mascara in Black (AED 113).
- To finish the eye look, Jenn used Laura Mercier Sketch & Intensify Pomade and Powder Brow Duo in Brunette (AED 130) to give Mandy a full, bold brow.
- Jenn created Mandy’s bold lip by using Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in French Kiss (AED 130). To ensure the ultimate cool, youthful look Jenn had envisioned, she applied a first layer to Mandy’s lips, had Mandy blot a bit off and then applied another coat. This way the lip color creates a bold, long-wearing color that will last through the red carpet.